Most of my readers are business and marketing professionals looking for high-quality and well-researched articles about current trends, news and tips for success within the business world.
With so many resources available online, I will only publish original content – meaning if I find the same article elsewhere, it will be taken down from the site permanently or not published at all (if you have questions about using a rel=”canonical” tag, email the editor below).
Please don’t be offended if I suggest changes. If need be, I reserve the right to edit and adapt your article submissions and update it in the future to preserve accuracy and currency. I also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to other pages or resources on my website, including but not limited to email newsletters and other blog posts.
- When writing, ask yourself “How can BrennanFlentge.com readers benefit from this?”
- Write fresh and original content
- Do not violate copyright laws
- Posts must be 800+ words long
- Review my published blog posts prior to writing
- Keep paragraphs shorter so it’s easier to digest and read on mobile devices
- Use headings, subheadings, and bulleted lists so it is easy to read
- Include a minimum of 5 external or internal links
- Write a conclusion to sum up the article nicely
When Submitting Your Approved Guest Post Idea, Please Include:
- An author bio up to 75 words
- A headshot of yourself
How to Contact Me:
Please send an email to the editor: editor[at]brennanflentge[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Send me a quick introduction about who you are
- State the title/topic idea of your proposed post
- Include a brief outline of your idea for the article
- Tell me how my readers would benefit from your post
- Include a couple of links to your best published work
Thank you again for your interest in contributing to my blog!